- Medical research Coronavirus Vaccines and the Use of Aborted Fetal Cells
- Abortion Sexuality and abortion: The European Parliament Adopts the Matic Report
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide Belgium: Euthanasia of New-borns Practiced Outside the Law
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide The new Spanish law on euthanasia contested against the Constitutional Court a few days before its entry into force
"Bioethics & Conscience" - International Conference
Monday, October 4, 2021
UCLouvain - Faculty of Medicine - Brussels Campus
Scientific committee :
- Prof. Benoît Beuselinck - KU Leuven - UZ Leuven
- Prof. Louis-Léon Christians - UC Louvain
- Prof. Willem Lemmens - University of Antwerp
60 € - The conference registration fee includes full access to the conference, lunch break and coffee breaks. Free registration for students.
Due to increasing social issues arising from technological advancement, each year we are faced with new ethical questions.
In response, the European Institute of Bioethics has decided to provide well documented information in order to raise awareness in these ethical areas.
The following are some of our current challenges, our means of action and what we need in order to succeed.